Welcome to my online trading journal! The purpose of this journal is so that I can keep track of my performance and learn from my mistakes. Your input is always welcome as long as it is constructive, so if you have an opinion please feel free to share it.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday, Aug, 30 2011 USD/CHF

I went long after a test on USD/CHF  but closed out the position with a small loss because there was no effort to move up, and the test had failed. It appears that the market is being shaken out right now.
Initial Risk: 32        Result:  -11




I took  quite a big loss today when I took a trade on the new FXCM  USD index.  I never used this instrument before and didn't notice that I was WAY over leveraged when it moved against me only 10 points. I closed the position with a loss equivalent to 100 pips on E/U. It's a good thing I got out soon, otherwise I would have blown out most of my account by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment