Welcome to my online trading journal! The purpose of this journal is so that I can keep track of my performance and learn from my mistakes. Your input is always welcome as long as it is constructive, so if you have an opinion please feel free to share it.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

monday, August, 22, 2011 EUR/CHF

I went short on EUR/CHF on the low of a test after a lot of weakness in the background. The test was on support, so i was expecting it to fail and see a breakout down, however the bar that I got in on turned out to be another test. I should have closed the position then. The market was weak in my opinion because there was no result to the upside after every shakeout, and effort to rise.
Result: -30

 


1 comment:

  1. Hey man,

    Dunno if you saw my reply to your comment over at my blog, i found a decent enough program that has PNF charts available. Might have to sort yourself with a data feed though - http://www.multicharts.com/free/

    ReplyDelete