Welcome to my online trading journal! The purpose of this journal is so that I can keep track of my performance and learn from my mistakes. Your input is always welcome as long as it is constructive, so if you have an opinion please feel free to share it.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

sunday Sept, 4, 2011, USD/CHF

I went short on USD/CHF because the trend was down, and there was ND followed by supply. I entered on the low of the high volume, narrow spread up bar. However I closed the position 2 bars later because it appears that demand is coming in.

I am also long on G/U at the moment. I will publish the results when I close the position, but I am planning on holding it for some time.

Initial Risk: 30      Result: +2


2 comments:

  1. hello
    very great ur blog
    what is the diference between SO and Stopping Volume...
    Could u say the rules you use for determining the VSA setups?
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping vol is a sudden transfer of stock (or anything else) from uninformed traders to professionals. It is when uninformed traders panic and sell all their holdings at lower prices, and professionals are busy buying it all. A shakeout is a sudden drop in price during accumulation or an up trend, and price closes on the high. The purpose of a shake out is to scare weak holders into closing their positions early on, so that a trend may occur with less resistance later on caused by selling. I suggest you read "master the markets" for more information.

    ReplyDelete