Welcome to my online trading journal! The purpose of this journal is so that I can keep track of my performance and learn from my mistakes. Your input is always welcome as long as it is constructive, so if you have an opinion please feel free to share it.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday, Sept, 26, 2011 GBP/USD

I took a short on gbp/usd after an UT, but was stopped out the next bar above the high. In my opinion the market was weak because there were several tests with no result, and the general trend was down. Also the fact that the SO produced no result is another sign of weakness.

Result:  -33

2 comments:

  1. yea i did, but i got in a bit late. Still made a profit..... ill post the results later. sorry I haven't been updating lately, but my trading has been really shit and I dont know why. I suspect it has something to do with the recent volitility, and now im experimenting with smaller TF's.

    ReplyDelete