Welcome to my online trading journal! The purpose of this journal is so that I can keep track of my performance and learn from my mistakes. Your input is always welcome as long as it is constructive, so if you have an opinion please feel free to share it.

Monday, July 25, 2011

mon, July, 25, 2011 usd/chf First journal entery

I took a successful short on usd/chf based on a 1h chart. The background was extremely weak and the trend was down. Price had gaped down through support over the weekend, and after the market opened there was completely no effort to push up. I took the entry right after an UT into the previous support, and i put my SL just above the high of the UT. The reason for closing the position was because of the potential selling climax that had formed.

Initial Risk - 29 pips     
outcome - + 46 pips


No comments:

Post a Comment